By Julian E. Andrews,Peter Brimblecombe,Tim D. Jickells,Peter S. Liss,Brian Reid
- Retains an emphasis on describing how usual geochemical tactics function over a number of scales in time and house, and the way the results of human perturbation may be measured.
- Topics variety from standard international concerns resembling atmospheric toxins and its impression on international warming and ozone destruction, to microbiological strategies that reason toxins of consuming water deltas.
- Contains sections and knowledge packing containers that designate the elemental chemistry underpinning the topic covered.
- Each bankruptcy encompasses a record of additional studying at the topic sector. up to date case studies.
- No earlier chemistry wisdom required.
- Suitable for introductory point courses.
Read or Download An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry PDF
Best organic chemistry books
Heterocycles in existence and Society is an creation to the chemistry of heterocyclic compounds, concentrating on their foundation and prevalence in nature, biochemical importance and wide selection of purposes. Written in a readable and available sort, the ebook takes a multidisciplinary method of this very important region of natural chemistry.
Catalysis performs a necessary position in chemical, petroleum, agriculture, polymer, electronics, pharmaceutical, and different industries. Over ninety percentage of chemical compounds originate from catalytic tactics. Toughening monetary and environmental constraints have confirmed to be a problem for assembly the call for of novel effective and sustainable regio- and stereoselective catalyst structures.
Marine typical items: Chemical and organic views, quantity II, stories the kingdom of information within the chemistry and biology of marine normal items. It makes an attempt to assemble well timed and demanding reports which are consultant of significant present researches and that, confidently, also will foreshadow destiny developments.
This ebook presents a finished creation to all facets of enzyme engineering, from basic ideas via to the cutting-edge in learn and business functions. It starts with a short heritage, describing the milestones of development in enzyme technology and expertise, sooner than happening to hide the basics of enzyme chemistry, the biosynthesis of enzymes and their creation.
- Organic Chemistry: Structure, Mechanism, and Synthesis
- Organic Nanoreactors: From Molecular to Supramolecular Organic Compounds
- NMR in Organometallic Chemistry
- Lead-Seeking Approaches: 5 (Topics in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis – 1990: Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis: v. 19
- Chemical Structure, Spatial Arrangement: The Early History of Stereochemistry, 1874–1914 (Science, Technology and Culture, 1700-1945)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry
An Introduction to Environmental Chemistry by Julian E. Andrews,Peter Brimblecombe,Tim D. Jickells,Peter S. Liss,Brian Reid