By Robert A. Goodnow
This publication comprehensively describes the improvement and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis know-how. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of present hit iteration applied sciences similar to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a useful advisor for figuring out and utilising DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and monitor novel chemical libraries of enormous dimension and quality
- Bridges interdisciplinary components of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – man made and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists the best way to successfully develop on hand “chemical area” for drug discovery
- Provides professional and up to date precis of said literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry expertise and methods
Read or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
Heterocycles in existence and Society is an creation to the chemistry of heterocyclic compounds, targeting their beginning and prevalence in nature, biochemical importance and wide variety of functions. Written in a readable and obtainable sort, the ebook takes a multidisciplinary method of this very important quarter of natural chemistry.
Catalysis performs an important function in chemical, petroleum, agriculture, polymer, electronics, pharmaceutical, and different industries. Over ninety percentage of chemical substances originate from catalytic techniques. Toughening financial and environmental constraints have confirmed to be a problem for assembly the call for of novel effective and sustainable regio- and stereoselective catalyst structures.
Marine usual items: Chemical and organic views, quantity II, studies the country of information within the chemistry and biology of marine typical items. It makes an attempt to assemble well timed and important stories which are consultant of significant present researches and that, optimistically, also will foreshadow destiny tendencies.
This e-book presents a finished creation to all points of enzyme engineering, from basic ideas via to the state of the art in examine and commercial purposes. It starts off with a quick historical past, describing the milestones of development in enzyme technology and know-how, earlier than occurring to hide the basics of enzyme chemistry, the biosynthesis of enzymes and their creation.
- Organometallic Syntheses: Nontransition-Metal Compounds: 002
- Advances in Theoretically Interesting Molecules: A Research Annual: 002
- Hydrocolloid Applications: Gum technology in the food and other industries
- Chinmedomics: The Integration of Serum Pharmacochemistry and Metabolomics to Elucidate the Scientific Value of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Additional resources for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery
A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery by Robert A. Goodnow